How to get into game ?

DougieDave

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, Boston Red Sox said:

I used the QR thing for the stenny game, take it that will still work too. (Asking for a technophobe mate😉)

Not sure, hopefully someone can get you an answer. 

I've bought my season ticket but not tried for a match ticket yet. Maybe the club could take a general set of queries and provide the answers, then publish a piece on the clubs official website. Theres been a bit of a hullabaloo with its introduction. 

1 hour ago, Keyser Soze said:

Worrying that it took ‘till the day before the game to release that information. Hope everything is working behind the scenes.

Id say its more worrying that we are needing a general sale to sell 2000 tickets for our first home league game despite having over 2000 season ticket holders. sad times tbh.

6 minutes ago, the saline hill puma said:

Id say its more worrying that we are needing a general sale to sell 2000 tickets for our first home league game despite having over 2000 season ticket holders. sad times tbh.

That is genuinely concerning. Will need to tighten the purse strings. Can see dark days ahead for our club. 

Falkirk applied for extra capacity - we didn’t - probably wisely as its a total nightmare trying to ensure fans meet the covid requirements in the stadium - particularly with regards to seating - we have one man and a dog trying to administer this in the office - its a miracle we have anyone in the stadium given the ludicrous protocols that have to be followed - there were under a 1000 fans at Cappielow last week for the same reasons - its a farce…..

3 hours ago, the saline hill puma said:

My concern is less that there isn't the demand, and more that a lot of ST holders may turn up anyway, not realising they were meant to book their seat in addition to the ST. If so, it's a comms issue rather than a demand issue, but not great, either way. Fingers crossed it all goes smoothly.

1 hour ago, Keyser Soze said:

They have 3 stands and a smaller stadium. There’s no reason we couldn’t accommodate more if they can. They’ve even got a section for away fans ffs. We just don’t  have the support anymore, which is very worrying. 

Buy a season ticket and get to the game then 😂

Archived