How to get into game ?

DougieDave

Folks - what do I need to get into the game on Saturday - I have bought a season ticket but don’t have the card yet. I have reserved a seat for Saturday and was sent an e-ticket ( for a seat thats not my season ticket seat )

Do I need to print out the barcode on this e-ticket to gain entry or do I need to go collect my season ticket as well ?

Whit a bloody nonsense BTW …..

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, DougieDave said:

Folks - what do I need to get into the game on Saturday - I have bought a season ticket but don’t have the card yet. I have reserved a seat for Saturday and was sent an e-ticket ( for a seat thats not my season ticket seat )

Do I need to print out the barcode on this e-ticket to gain entry or do I need to go collect my season ticket as well ?

Whit a bloody nonsense BTW …..

I was wondering this as well Dave. I think I am going to just use the barcode from my phone which worked fine for the euros games I attended. I also have my season ticket already though(the bar codes are different) so at least I have that just in case. It might be a shout to pick up your season ticket before the game anyway so you have it to hand? I would have thought that it would be the ticket allocated though rather than the season ticket to get in while you have to book a seat, otherwise it would be open to abuse where you could use your season ticket and give the barcode to someone else.

1 hour ago, DougieDave said:

Thanks fellas - just seen shop is open the day so going to pop up and get my card 

Auld Davey will explain what you'll need to do, alternately get your ticket in the office when you're there. They were doing that last week when I picked up my season ticket. 

The shop will be jammed packed on Friday and Saturday - normal opening days - today was an extra day that many might not have known about - not surprised Falkirk have sold a few more seats - they are comparable to us in status - their league is irrelevant - indeed its easier to sell tickets in the lower leagues as they are cheaper - you know this of course Xx

Archived