The Matchday Programme

DougieDave

26 minutes ago, Superally said:

Duncan Simpson was the editor I think he was also heavily involved in the Pars historical society as well. He had been doing it for years and it was an award winning programme too. It's just more evidence suggesting things isn't right.

Correct - Duncan has done this for donkeys years….

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Superally said:

Stepping aside or pushed?

Speculation either way. 

But certainly changes will be made as the new owners implement their plans. All about how things are handled I suppose, and it's worth thinking about how challenging it is to run a club from distance. 

For me I've no issue with this subject matter regarding change of personnel: hoping it's Grant next. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Piracy said:

Speculation either way. 

But certainly changes will be made as the new owners implement their plans. All about how things are handled I suppose, and it's worth thinking about how challenging it is to run a club from distance. 

For me I've no issue with this subject matter regarding change of personnel: hoping it's Grant next. 

I agree with this, I think this is probably the first of many changes we are going to see as the new owners move Into place.  Any takeover in any company means changes, some we’ll approve of and no doubt some we won’t. A new broom and all that....

ETA: it’s poor pr if the contributors to the match programme weren’t told that the long standing editor was no longer in post (as certainly seems to be the case here).

Edited by GEW35
Further text should’ve been added by me at the time!