The Matchday Programme

DougieDave

Whatever the truth is behind the Editor, the match programme has been excellent for many many years and I have enjoyed reading the contents. The quality is up there with the best of the Premiership, and has been a credit to our club. So a huge  thank you is due.  

• Upvote 5

22 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Whatever the truth is behind the Editor, the match programme has been excellent for many many years and I have enjoyed reading the contents. The quality is up there with the best of the Premiership, and has been a credit to our club. So a huge  thank you is due.  

It is a decent product. 

Hopefully it continues in a similar vein and quality. 

8 minutes ago, gjs93 said:

and they always appear when things on the pitch arent going well, nothing about the manager though in these "leaks" or "in the know" stuff?

A lot of fans have been unhappy with certain people who are involved with the club for a while now, not just when we get beat.

4 hours ago, rosythpar said:

Three separate people have told me that someone at the club is trying to get rid of Mo Hutton,surely cant be true?

Not heard that tbh. There's allot of stories floating about that I don't know if they are true or not. These stories always seen to start floating about when things are going badly. Doesn't mean there isn't truth to them though.