Rovers v Pars

Superally

Well after the disappointment of the mid-week fixtures being wiped out the New Year kicks off with a “restricted” derby fixture against Raith Rovers. This should shape up to be an interesting game against a team that has performed well over the past couple of seasons and deservedly sits in the top four of the Championship on 33pts. The form guide surprisingly indicates a similar progress to ourselves collecting 7pts from their past 5 games with losses in their last two games. However they are consistently scoring goals 27 in total and McGlynn has a well organised defence conceding just 19 goals. Both teams lost their boxing day fixtures with the Pars being humbled to Arbroath and Rovers losing to Ayr Utd 2-0. Previous games have been honours even with both being 1-1 draws with O’Hara scoring in the first game and Thomas goal in the second being cancelled out in the 88th minute. Rover will be seeking to consolidate their top four place and the Pars are more desperate and needing to climb away from the bottom of the league. With one signing in the bag will Yogi be able to pull out another Joker? I think it may be good time to face the lino sniffers at the San Starko and there will be no dancing on the streets this time. 1-2 Pars win. COYP

1 hour ago, Boston Red Sox said:

Wonder if there is any truth in the rumour that they are looking to sign goodwillie? 

possibly so

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/8214724/val-mcdermid-blasts-raith-rovers-sign-david-goodwillie/

Val McDermid the famous author and Raith supporter who has close ties with the club and sponsors the home shirt has blasted the rumoured move for Goodwillie.

Surely the Raith board will not go through with the deal,it will be too much of a controversial signing.

• Upvote 2

I followed this case and read witness accounts from the club bouncers, members of the public and the taxi driver .. The Lassie would not let it go to establish she was sexually abused while unable to respond, and good on her, all the witness accounts verify that

I would not let Goodwillie any where near my dog 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, 1950Par said:

I followed this case and read witness accounts from the club bouncers, members of the public and the taxi driver .. The Lassie would not let it go to establish she was sexually abused while unable to respond, and good on her, all the witness accounts verify that

I would not let Goodwillie any where near my dog 

It's all online aswell, horrendous stuff.