Aaron Arnott

rosythpar

14 hours ago, rosythpar said:

The young Raith Rovers prospect in the courier saying he turned us down to sign for  the Rovers. He is one of a number of young players who picked them over us from the Fife Elite. 

I wonder if he isn't regretting his decision now, given the recent shambles at Starks Park?

16 minutes ago, Kdy Par said:

He works with the Raith Community Foundation as well. Think there was more to it than just choosing them. He’s from the Dunfermline area. 

Hes from Inverkeithing and I believe he is a pars fan. He would choose them over us because of players they have brought through like Bowie and Tait and sold them on to bigger clubs. We haven't got a good record of developing our own players and selling them on.

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, rosythpar said:

Hes from Inverkeithing and I believe he is a pars fan. He would choose them over us because of players they have brought through like Bowie and Tait and sold them on to bigger clubs. We haven't got a good record of developing our own players and selling them on.

That makes sense.

19 hours ago, Al k said:

Its not as if we are flourishing at the moment either. 

That's true, but don't you think any right minded footballer would rather be somewhere other than Starks Park at this time? It must be a horrible time to be a Raith player, through no fault of their own.

3 hours ago, GG Riva said:

That's true, but don't you think any right minded footballer would rather be somewhere other than Starks Park at this time? It must be a horrible time to be a Raith player, through no fault of their own.

Think they'd rather at Starks than East End Park. 

They're still in with a chance of the playoffs, have got to the challenge Cup final and are managed by a decent manager, who has a track record of developing and bringing through youth players from Fife elite. 

We're one of the favourites for relegation, have had a succession of poor managerial appointments and the last youth player we brought through and sold on was Pj Crossan. 

I know Pars fans who don't want to go to EEP atm, let alone the players. 

Edited by Grant