Pars vs Rovers

SanguinePar

Players have had a good break and they should be fresh and Rovers played on Sunday. Its going to be tough. A win will be a major boost to ensuring we don't get automatically relegated taking us 6pts above QoS. I'll even take the draw and 4pts. Regardless we just have to take something from this game.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, SanguinePar said:

Best 45 minutes I've seen in years from the Pars. More of the same please!

Im trying to watch on slow connection on my mobile. From what iv managed we've looked good and Dom's looking sharp from what I can see. 

Fantastic, absolutely fantastic, and well deserved, really should have had 4 or 5 tonight. 

Anyone else think that the corner from Dom may have gone over the line before the stramash and O'Hara buried it?

Wish O'Hara could keep himself onside a bit better, but not going to complain given that he stuck it away when it mattered. Some great performances though, Ambrose, Donaldson, Pybus, Thomas, all excellent I thought.  

I've been very critical of Hughes, so it's only fair to say he got it absolutely spot on tonight. I'm still concerned that we may have left it too late, but at least staying up now seems plausible, which it didn't a few games ago.

Key takeaway from today's game, though, is that I need to start turning up 4 days early for matches. That's wot won it.

• Upvote 6