Yogi out

Superally

Can we please stop this game of Guess Who? Keyser and I have agreed a charity bet and both of us have decided the beneficiary should be DADSC. He'll be getting nervous if you guys start tipping every man and his dug. 😃

Eta. Keyser only has only backed one horse in this bet. All the others are running for me. I feel like a bookie. 🙂

Edited by GG Riva

9 minutes ago, GG Riva said:

Can we please stop this game of Guess Who? Keyser and I have agreed a charity bet and both of us have decided the beneficiary should be DADSC. He'll be getting nervous if you guys start tipping every man and his dug. 😃

Eta. Keyser only has only backed one horse in this bet. All the others are running for me. I feel like a bookie. 🙂

No nerves here my man. 

20 minutes ago, rosythpar said:

Did he get Dundee promoted through the playoffs?

He did, its a very simplistic way to look at things though. 

Ally McCoist got Rangers promoted twice, Rowan Alexander got Gretna promoted twice... See what I'm getting at? 

Merely looking at a managers achievements without looking at the resources and players available is a foolish undertaking, once you look at that you realise that McPake did not do a good job at Dundee. It's why when you look at the job Petrie has done at Montrose for example, it's levels above. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Grant said:

He did, its a very simplistic way to look at things though. 

Ally McCoist got Rangers promoted twice, Rowan Alexander got Gretna promoted twice... See what I'm getting at? 

Merely looking at a managers achievements without looking at the resources and players available is a foolish undertaking, once you look at that you realise that McPake did not do a good job at Dundee. It's why when you look at the job Petrie has done at Montrose for example, it's levels above. 

I was doing the guess who lol

I wouldnt want McPake tbh