Historical database Trial Season

Fifes Elite

DAHT is delighted to announce the launch of our new historic records database. Trialling with 1999/2000 we hope in time to complete the database with every season the club has competed in. This will only be possible with your feedback and assistance. If you can help please message the page. 

More information 👇
https://dafc.co.uk/story.php?t=Heritage_Trust_data-base_goes_live&ID=13939

• Upvote 1

Have a test/ play about with it. You should be able to click on links to newpaper articles, the programme, individual players(where we hope all will have a profile at some stage) etc.

The guys doing this have spent a considerable amout of their own time on this in libaries scanning articles, programmes, writting player profiles and tagging pictures. so its great to see a trial up and running.

Edit- Also to say they are looking for more volunteers to contribute so if you would like to do any of the things above or have website/database skills get in touch

Edited by Fifes Elite
  • Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Fifes Elite said:

DAHT is delighted to announce the launch of our new historic records database. Trialling with 1999/2000 we hope in time to complete the database with every season the club has competed in. This will only be possible with your feedback and assistance. If you can help please message the page. 

More information 👇
https://dafc.co.uk/story.php?t=Heritage_Trust_data-base_goes_live&ID=13939

I was wondering what was happening with this tbh.  I remember writing some of the player profiles for players in the 90s when I was in the Heritage Trust 6-7 years ago.  I actually thought it had been ditched.

4 minutes ago, Deutsch Par said:

I was wondering what was happening with this tbh.  I remember writing some of the player profiles for players in the 90s when I was in the Heritage Trust 6-7 years ago.  I actually thought it had been ditched.

So you did.😂😂 Better late than never.

Any of your player profiles in the link?

Edited by Fifes Elite