Supporters' Council: Thursday 28 January @ 7pm

The next meeting of the Supporters' Council will be held on Thursday 28 January in the Purvis Suite at 7 pm.  This is a meeting open to all Pars fans, and an opportunity to discuss formally and informally matters relating to DAFC with Board Members who will be in attendance. Questions are welcomed.

Disabled access,. Bar open.

Chair: John Russell;    Secretary: John Simpson

Agenda

1. Ross McArthur -- 'View from the Boardroom'

2. Jason Barber -- 'Having the time of our lives' -- the Centenary Club Lifeline brunch series

3. Mo Hutton -- 'A day in the life of the kit man and his van'

4. Margaret Ross -- ' My role on the Board of DAFC'

5. Drew Main -- 'Plans, hopes and aspirations from the Disabled Access Group'

Everybody cordially invited.

• The topic was pinned

I felt it was better pinned because this is the busiest forum on the site and given that it is important in the governance of the club it's preferable that it stays at the top and doesn't fall down the forum listings.

Can't say I remember any of the previous supporters council meetings being on a Monday.  All the ones that I have attended have been on a Thursday (only missed one since they started).

Did a wee internet search there and I stand corrected, there has been a couple on a Monday.

The ones that have been held on a Thursday seem to have been better attended looking back at the minutes posted on dafc.co.uk and it's obviously to the club's benefit to have a busier Purvis suite.

• 2 weeks later...
  • The topic was unpinned

Archived