Transfer window

Al k

3 minutes ago, Deutsch Par said:

Will always be Twitter to me.  Like a taxi driver once said to me "Call it what you want son, it will always be Noddy's"

I call it Twitter as well. If we all did that, it'll probably annoy it's owner. Anyways for a thicko like me, I'm assuming a patron is a shareholder? Never met or spoken to any of the new board. No idea what kind of people they are. My only slight concern is, how do they make a profit on a football club like ours? They surely want to make something on their investments. Usually you lose money taking over and running a club. 

3 hours ago, Grant said:

On the flipside we also had a larger squad. 

If we've posted a loss as severe as rumoured, I'd be quite interested in finding out how and why. 

The talk of reduced prize money from the Championship is also a bit of a odd one, we had more fans through the gates last season (by a decent whack) than what we did in the season prior in the Championship, as well as whatever we got to Nisbet. 

Also don't forget we sold the naming rights to the stadium which I assume isn't for free