Last three games of season for £48

18 minutes ago, Digs said:

I don't have a problem with it as a ST holder. I don't buy it for any other reason than it gives the club money up front at the start of the season and it guarantees my seat. 

This is actually the first time in a long time I've not actually missed a game at home anyway, so I don't see it as missing out. I'd rather the club do everything they can to get bums on seats and people through the gate to make as much money as they can.

If you're a fan complaining about losing money to this, then I'd argue you're not that much of a fan, the money is spent. As someone pointed out above, it's no different from buying a a pair of trainers for full price and seeing them go on sale two months later.

Surely the club making as much as they can is the priority? I, and most fans I know, spend a lot of money in the club every season through various other outlets like the club shop and bars and do so with the intention of getting something for their 'donation' but treat it as such. I buy kits and barely wear them, I spend about £25-£40 every home game in Charlie D's/Legends. I could easily not do those things but do so knowing I'm putting money in the coffers and that's why I do it.

No buying rounds

5 hours ago, Digs said:

I don't have a problem with it as a ST holder. I don't buy it for any other reason than it gives the club money up front at the start of the season and it guarantees my seat. 

Aye, I'm no even ***ed about the seat, there's been loads free in the Norrie this season. Just about giving the club some cash in the summer to try buy some players.