Dundee United don't seem to have learned from 96...

Dundee United have decided to reduce the Rovers' allocation at Tannadice for the match between the two sides.  

Rovers have made a Rangers style whining statement about it.

I hope that the ****housery by United doesn't backfire on them this time.

Sliding into Saturday like...It's almost as if they've spent the entire season ****ing everyone else off...

The entitlement from that lot when they'd struggle to fill a bath for the last 25 years is hilarious

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, Digs said:

Sliding into Saturday like...It's almost as if they've spent the entire season ****ing everyone else off...

The entitlement from that lot when they'd struggle to fill a bath for the last 25 years is hilarious

My thoughts exactly.

Go on the match thread & their Rovers thread on P&B. Old Firm levels of entitlement. I really hope they get pumped rotten.

4 hours ago, da_no_1 said:

My thoughts exactly.

Go on the match thread & their Rovers thread on P&B. Old Firm levels of entitlement. I really hope they get pumped rotten.

Rovers fans on Pie and Bovril used to be a sensible bunch. A little bit of glory and some of them have turned into slavering arseholes. Funny thing football does to people.

Edited by Fifes Elite
  • Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Fifes Elite said:

Rovers fans on Pie and Bovril used to be a sensible bunch. A little bit of glory and some of them have turned into slavering arseholes. Funny thing football does to people.

Thing is, there’s no glory yet, they’ve not won anything and aren’t even guaranteed in doing so either. 

I hate us playing Morton through at Cappielow. Always seem to struggle there and we're looking at a windy forecast, so I'm not looking forward to heading through to the game. What I will say is, we really need to win this if we've to really benefit from last week's result and see us build momentum toward the end of the season.