Watching Scotland

49 minutes ago, Piracy said:

Stevie Clarke really is a miserable fud, in fact I'd say he's really ignorant at times.

The TA also booing another national anthem is embarrassing. 

Find another level of class ffs.

More concerned about booing the team off at half-time in a friendly, having qualified for the Euros comfortably.

Guff, I'm sure we'd be better if it was competitive. Not looking convincing at all the early Christie chance sums up how it been. 

All this pish about crediting NI they are offering nothing, absolute jammy goal and we've gifted them everything. 

1 hour ago, DA-go Par Adonis said:

More concerned about booing the team off at half-time in a friendly, having qualified for the Euros comfortably.

Fans would have paid decent money to be there tonight and it was absolutely dreadful, Berti Vogts levels of insipid pish. 

I don't boo at the football but if there's a performance worthy of criticism, it was that. 

This international window has fair sucked some amount of enthusiasm out of the national team. The losses against England, France, Spain and the Dutch didn't bother or concern me, we actually played well for 70 minutes against the Netherlands. However the Georgia and Northern Ireland performances are really, really concerning.