Scottish Football Grounds

Chicken Wing

Reading the "grounds you'd love to visit" had me thinking how many of the site's members have seen the Pars play at all 42 league stadiums? (I know there may be more if you count Love St, Boghead, Broomfield etc)

I have done 38 of the current 42. Still need to see the Pars play at Elgin, Clyde, Montrose and Dumbarton.

How many have others still to do or who has the complete set?

I'm missing Clyde, Stirling, Ross County and St Mirren's new one (I saw us play at Love Street). Annoyingly I could have ticked the last two off this season but the games came at a bad time financially for me.

Still, plenty of time to it to happen. Hopefully soon there will be some new League 2 teams and we can tick them off at some point.

Currently on 25 I believe. Some that I really should have been to considering some that have been ticked off. Was planning to tick off Brechin today, but work gets in the way again. Somehow haven't been to a game at East Fife or Alloa. Not including Parkhead in the 25 as I haven't seen a game there despite being on a stadium tour.

All 42 plus Boghead, Brockville, Broomfield, Kilbowie,Old Bayview, Old Douglas Park, Meadowbank & Love Street. Also Lochgelly, Petershill, Spartans & Kingsmills (Inverness Thistle when Leish was manager).

Never made it to Muirton, Annfield, Shawfield or Gretna

Some English (and a couple Welsh) grounds, as well as quite a few foreign grounds too :)B|

Archived