Other forums you frequent

JR Ewing

This site is building up a good little feel, but are there other forums that you also use often that you would recommend.

To start the ball rolling, I also help adminster a forum for Blackpool called "Live in Blackpool" (www.liveinblackpool.co.uk). As well as that I'm a poster on the Club Pleasure Beach forum (can you tell I'm a fan of Blackpool).

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I use Pie and Bovril regularly.  I also go onto rival team forums for a nose particularly if we've just given them a doing.  I got banned from Rangers Media after 1 post, just before they entered liquidation posting on a thread where they were making hateful posts towards Allan McGregor saying things like he was ungrateful and Rangers "made" him.  I posted that Rangers didn't make him.  St. Johnstone and Dunfermline did.  Although I suspect it was more to do with the fact I was negatively rating several posts.

^^Moans about website, gets carded and banned for moaning about website, is given an alternative, joins alternative, trolls alternative using function buttons, then says he prefers original website and posts a link to it on the alternative. You're an enigma @Stevie I'll give you that. xD 

Folk are free to post wherever they want, as we've said a million times, it's not a competition, if you prefer it, wire in. Just don't feel the need to noise up those around here. 

Anyway, back on topic, I used to use the Fife Football Forum for the ammies and juniors, it's not for the faint hearted, you definitely need to be wearing your big boy pants xD

I've never really like P&B as it seems to be controlled by a few roasters who tend to gang up on anyone with a different opinion, and there never seemed to be any way to argue/discuss sensibly. 

I also frequent the forums on TripAdvisor quite a bit. I've been to the same place a few times and there is tons of helpful stuff on there for planning your trips that you might not have known otherwise. It's pretty stiffly modded as well so there is no nonsense.

Prefer this one myself 

http://dafc.net/

Good attempt....

You must be gutted that Thaipars no longer admin on .net, what are you going to do with your life now?

Pie and Bovril for me, although very rarely. Quite a few Pars fans seem like imbeciles on P&B. One was going on about some sort of pram sex. 

ETA: i think you have to be a bit of a rocket to fit in on P&B.

Brazilian Lex btw....

Archived