Other forums you frequent

JR Ewing

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just for the record "consider this an informal warning" is up there with some of the worst stuff the admin on .net came out with. I'd seriously consider reigning that sort of chat in to be quite honest. 

Tbf pm'ing him telling him to wrap the **** would have sufficed.

Yeah pretty much. No need for the d**k waving contest. 

Meanwhile,back on topic...I'm a member of Manny Road End,an independent Bury fans website...it's not a particularly busy site,but is extremely well run and very informative...it should be fairly obvious who I am...

The Boy Holty,who runs the site,is a top lad and was also kind/stupid enough to have posted my rambling thoughts on our 2010/11 winning season...you'll see the Pars badge at the bottom of the home screen...

Mon the Shakers...

I only ever use other forums for reference.  Car forums for answers to technical questions, for example.  

I did register for a Celtic site once and post there around the time of one of the cup finals. Got some amount of grief and couldnt reason with proper idiots. 

I gave up on .net completely.  I much prefer the more grown up approach here.   Now that this site is picking up, there is little need to look elsewhere. 

Archived