Other forums you frequent

JR Ewing

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prefer this one myself 

http://dafc.net/

Good attempt....

You must be gutted that Thaipars no longer admin on .net, what are you going to do with your life now?

Pie and Bovril for me, although very rarely. Quite a few Pars fans seem like imbeciles on P&B. One was going on about some sort of pram sex. 

ETA: i think you have to be a bit of a rocket to fit in on P&B.

Brazilian Lex btw....

What sort of sick **** is this?!

^^Moans about website, gets carded and banned for moaning about website, is given an alternative, joins alternative, trolls alternative using function buttons, then says he prefers original website and posts a link to it on the alternative. You're an enigma @Stevie I'll give you that. xD 

Folk are free to post wherever they want, as we've said a million times, it's not a competition, if you prefer it, wire in. Just don't feel the need to noise up those around here. 

Anyway, back on topic, I used to use the Fife Football Forum for the ammies and juniors, it's not for the faint hearted, you definitely need to be wearing your big boy pants xD

I've never really like P&B as it seems to be controlled by a few roasters who tend to gang up on anyone with a different opinion, and there never seemed to be any way to argue/discuss sensibly. 

I also frequent the forums on TripAdvisor quite a bit. I've been to the same place a few times and there is tons of helpful stuff on there for planning your trips that you might not have known otherwise. It's pretty stiffly modded as well so there is no nonsense.

is given an alternative, joins alternative, trolls alternative using function buttons, And so it begins No better than admin on  dot net you put the functions there to get used and when I do i'm a troll 

^^Moans about website, gets carded and banned for moaning about website, is given an alternative, joins alternative, trolls alternative using function buttons, then says he prefers original website and posts a link to it on the alternative. You're an enigma @Stevie I'll give you that. xD 

Folk are free to post wherever they want, as we've said a million times, it's not a competition, if you prefer it, wire in. Just don't feel the need to noise up those around here. 

Anyway, back on topic, I used to use the Fife Football Forum for the ammies and juniors, it's not for the faint hearted, you definitely need to be wearing your big boy pants xD

I've never really like P&B as it seems to be controlled by a few roasters who tend to gang up on anyone with a different opinion, and there never seemed to be any way to argue/discuss sensibly. 

I also frequent the forums on TripAdvisor quite a bit. I've been to the same place a few times and there is tons of helpful stuff on there for planning your trips that you might not have known otherwise. It's pretty stiffly modded as well so there is no nonsense.

is given an alternative, joins alternative, trolls alternative using function buttons, And so it begins No better than admin on  dot net you put the functions there to get used and when I do i'm a troll 

To be fair, all you have done since registering on this site Stevie is troll, you have contributed absolutely zero in a positive sense.  Your initial post on this thread was clearly done to provoke a reaction from other posters which breaks rule 1 on here.  Consider this an informal warning.  Any more trolling and you will start to accumulate warning points. 

Stevie, I don't honestly know what you are looking for. You came away eventually as the voice of reason and showed Thaipar up big time on dotnet and proven right but Ffs why on earth start this sh1t on here? 

Every forum needs admin and rules . So far these guys are doing great so give it a chance and just join in the forum instead of picking fights for no reason. 

Come on now Stevie, we both know what you were up to. I could have predicted that response, almost word for word in fact.

It's fine btw, you're free to use the buttons, as you say, they're there to be used, and in fact would be encouraged. However, frequent trivial use could mean we would consider you to be 'at it'. 

You and I both know you're not a sensitive as your use of the site tools would imply, as you are quite capable of giving as good as you get in the jousts I've seen. Therefore, only one conclusion is likely to be drawn, illustrated by the post above.

Play nice, this isn't a competition, so there's no need to create competition or rancour that doesn't exist between the two sites.

As I said over there and above, folk are free to post where they like, we're all Pars fans after all, but play to the rules because we're not interested in bun fights mate.

Prefer this one myself 

http://dafc.net/

Good attempt....

You must be gutted that Thaipars no longer admin on .net, what are you going to do with your life now?

Pie and Bovril for me, although very rarely. Quite a few Pars fans seem like imbeciles on P&B. One was going on about some sort of pram sex. 

ETA: i think you have to be a bit of a rocket to fit in on P&B.

Brazilian Lex btw....

What sort of sick **** is this?!

Sakes. What sort of sick "pars fan" would come up with such a thing?

Archived