Clean for the Queen

Guest The Beer Baron

How many utterly brainless, spineless, pathetic, snivelling, sad -case, serfs are going to actually lap this stuff up?

The first of heard of this, and I do understand the need to try and keep our streets cleaner. 

This is the wrong way to go about it though.  This should be happening on a regular basis through community leaders and groups, or if folk have Community Service hours to fill, use them.

This is hideous. The Queen can smoke ma dobber, the old hoor. What a boring, joyless, pointless ****ing relic she is, f***ying around in ****ey gem encrusted headgear and ludicrous gowns probably sewn together using the skin of swans. Bet she bathes in pauper's tears and drinks the blood of the poor.

Still, at least when she officially dies we might get a holiday.

Anyway, if any subservient serf sad sack ****ebags want to prostrate themselves before an establishment that openly despises them and most likely yearns for a return to slavery and genocide to build a big empire, then that's their issue to deal with. I threw an old receipt out the window this morning. **** you Queeny

Perhaps if council funding wasn't so severely cut more people would be paid to clean our streets.

Is this the 'big society' idea in action?

my thoughts exactly. Wouldn't be surprised if this labelled as a massive success by the torys,  becoming a yearly thing.

Archived