Are you afraid of dying?

GG Riva

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Beer Baron

Actually I was hoping to gain further employment like Mort does, or Albert Malich, before my sand-timer runs out.

Don't give a hoot at this minute in time but it's not something I aim to entertain soon.

That said if it comes and it's time for the lights to go out of the Dougs life then I hope I leave having made a good impression on those I've been close to.

I'm more scared of facing up to my won parents deaths.

Anyway ..........why is there always a wall round a Graveyard?

Because everybody is dying to get in .........................I'll get ma coat

We all have to face up to our mortality at some point. It's not the act of dying that scares me but the fact that I'll be missing out on the party that is life. I guess I'm lucky that I've been blessed with a life free of depression and have been able to get through the tough times relatively unscathed, Like my brother I'm more fearful of facing up to my parents demise. 

''Like my brother I'm more fearful of facing up to my parents demise.''

That's really tough, no getting away from it, Honk, but at least it's natural and if you don't bury your parents, they'd have to bury you and you wouldn't wish that on any parent, never mind your own. As a parent myself, I can't imagine anything worse than having to bury your own kids.

''Nope. Why fear the inevitable? '' My sentiments exactly. 

Archived