The hassle of selling houses

After just under a year we have managed to sell our house. Had to deal with some roasters on the way. 

I hadn't realised just how much hassle the last few weeks moving was causing until  I woke up today with a weekend that is my own. 

Unfortunately our rental place now looks like one of those houses off of Hoarders from Hell. How is it possible to accumulate so much guff?

hopefully no where near Fife you absolute roaster !!!!

yer post has got no likes!!!!

45 minutes further away from you if it helps :)

Given the shambolic parking situation around Dalgety Bay and Inverkeithing train stations I'll not be back in a hurry.

The worst one we encountered was the woman who spent 30 minutes standing in the kitchen telling me what she would do to the house and that she would definitely put an offer in only to tell the agent a wee bit later that she would never buy the house as it was over priced and had a north facing garden. 

Had somebody pull out at the last minute when I was trying to sell my old place at Cairneyhill and it was absolutely devastating as we lost out on the house we were after in Garvock. Then the very same happened again when trying to sell house in Pictorthie. Some of the excuses people came out with were just nonsense too.

@DougieDave gets it spot on with his assessment of house buyers in the post above.

Archived