Michael Paton

Turps

Delighted at this news, he's been one of my favourite players this season. 

Just goes to show what nonsense was being spoken when folk were putting two and two together and coming up with eight on Saturday around who was left out of the squad. Paton was the one being made out to be obviously away. 

Great news. Let the club officials do their work and we'll see most of the guys we need resigned and a few additions no doubt.

What I'd like to have seen is those being given a run just now playing out their skin and us getting results that show they're worth the considering for next season.

I like Paton, he is a talented footballer no question. 

Optimism reigns for me. Come July/August I'll be dying for the new season to start.

Guest The Beer Baron

I hope the likes of Paton are played against Peterhead and hopefully give the fans a good result to send us off for a happy summer.

Great news. Let the club officials do their work and we'll see most of the guys we need resigned and a few additions no doubt.

What I'd like to have seen is those being given a run just now playing out their skin and us getting results that show they're worth the considering for next season.

I like Paton, he is a talented footballer no question. 

Optimism reigns for me. Come July/August I'll be dying for the new season to start.

you won't have long a wait season starts on the 16th of July so summer will fly by

Archived