Jean Yves M'voto OwoNOOOOO!

ExxyJj

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Beer Baron

**** it. We thought Wedderburn was going to be an absolute diddy. He was abysmal in that Brechin game but he knew he was coming to East End and had the last laugh putting the Wee Team down. He's going to be sensational back up.

**** it. We thought Wedderburn was going to be an absolute diddy. He was abysmal in that Brechin game but he knew he was coming to East End and had the last laugh putting the Wee Team down. He's going to be sensational back up.

The difference is, nobody really knew very much about Nat. His signing was more underwhelming than anything else. Big Jean, well, we've seen quite a bit of him this season and although he's seemed reasonable, he's clearly prone to f**king it up. 

It often surprises me that bigger clubs are linked with defenders of struggling teams.  

For example Ben Gibson at Middlesbrough, ever present, but relegated... Or Andrew Robertson relegated with Hull.  

Maybe thats why Im sat here with the rest of you trying to give opinions, while AJ is in the seat and doing?

I must say I have doubts probably slightly in part due to reports over his last game with Rovers against Brechin. However I can imagine that Rovers fans will be raging that the man who effectively relegated them has signed for the Townies. In there eye's he will be utterly ****e now! Ha Ha

Nothing like giving the big fella a chance, eh? He's not kicked a ball for us yet and folk on here are saying he's fish.

Remember McAusland after one game? I think he can do a job for us. Might signal the end of the road for Callum Fordyce though as Lewis Martin still has another year on his contract. 

Archived