Au revoir Moff

ExxyJj

Guest The Beer Baron

Had a feeling that might happen,all the best to him. Great player when not in a scoring position.... As stupid as it sounds. Hoping AJ will recruit to improve us up front.

Didn't he move back to Ayrshire last year? The Ayr fans on P&B have been creaming themselves over his potential return for the last week or so since he was spotted with Geggan (allegedly) heading into Somerset. Ah well, I've got the faith in AJ to bring in someone more than capable of replacing The Moff.

His family moved back to mauchline before the season started and he was traveling through each week.

Signed as a striker and expected to get goals.

AJ's formation this season just doesn't work for the Moff as I see him sitting behind the strikers and midfield. In that position he would be excellent as his positional play and awareness would improve any team. All the best to the lad.

Arguably our most talented player. It was all about confidence re the lack of goals. Only striker I've ever seen who always looked to pass it even when he was well placed to score himself. Nicky Clark must have loved playing alongside him. 

Writing was on the wall when AJ said at the SC meeting that he was looking to bring in a striker or two who would score goals for us. I liked Moffat a lot but a striker who doesn't score is like a pub with no beer.

Archived