Bands you've seen

Piracy

On 14/04/2018 at 08:13, Fifes Elite said:

I think my generation has been a bit lucky in Scotland with the amount of festivals we have had with TITP being a flag ship. It allows you to see a load if bands in the one place and several times, I probably couldn't name them all off the top of my head. here's a go, I might try and add more when I mind them. I actually still keep ticket stubs(which barret slagged me for the other week) where I can and have a shoe box with them at my dads that I probably need to look through. For young and up and coming bands there's a decent app called bands in town I use, basically tells you a list of gigs in a certain area, great if you wanted to just go and see a random young band for something to do

ACDC Mettalica, Rage against the machine, libertines, Aerosmith, Kasabian, Libertines, Kings of Lion, Oasis, Stone roses, Iron Maiden, Manic street preachers, Primal scream, Foo fighters, the who, Guns n roses, Ramstein, Slash, the view, courteeners, slayer, megadeath, anthrax,green day prodigy 

I wouldn't mind seeing Pearl Jam, a wee bit gutted I didn't get tickets for them at Wembley this year.

@Keyser Soze, you could probably name a fair few that I have forgotten and some of your own

Can't believe you forgot Slipknot. 

Archived