Marc McAusland

Paradox

I thought that he made a decent enough start, before tiring.

I saw him on a few occasions, talking to BRE and Lewis Martin, coaching them through the game.

Obviously lacking match fitness, but I'm sure that will come.

Some amongst the Pars support seemed ready to start giving him stick after 30 minutes on Saturday, which I thought was really harsh.

Some amongst the Pars support seemed ready to start giving him stick after 30 minutes on Saturday, which I thought was really harsh.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, that's because there's a large section of the Pars support, who are slavering halfwits, who wouldn't know a footballer if he jumped up and booted them in the face.

I thought a percentage of our crowd were very harsh on Saturday and I include booing the players off at HT. couldn't understand it, yeah it wasn't a great first half but given we had just come off the back of playing a top league side for 120 mins and had a few key players missing it wasn't exactly like we were out the game.

I thought a percentage of our crowd were very harsh on Saturday and I include booing the players off at HT. couldn't understand it, yeah it wasn't a great first half but given we had just come off the back of playing a top league side for 120 mins and had a few key players missing it wasn't exactly like we were out the game.

Probably because we weren't 4-0 up by half-time.

Despite what some Pars fans think, we might win this league, but we'll have to work hard to do so.

I'm sure that Morton suffered something like 11 defeats last season and still went up.

Probably because we weren't 4-0 up by half-time.

Despite what some Pars fans think, we might win this league, but we'll have to work hard to do so.

I'm sure that Morton suffered something like 11 defeats last season and still went up.

Indeed mate. It's almost as if we have had it too good so far, we will learn more from Saturday than we do humping teams week in week out(although that would be nice) we never lost so onto next weekend.

Interesting to note that in spite of all the goals we have scored, I think in terms of points we are pretty much the same as the same stage last season.

The standard of football on offer has undoubtedly been much better, but I get frustrated at how quickly our fans get crazy expectations.

Without being "happy clappers" we need to stay with the players home and away.  If we get on their backs, players will start to hide, rather than go looking for the ball.

I don't expect an easy game on Saturday, but I do expect a committed performance.

Archived