Scotland v Poland

Paradox

2-2 Draw I think. There will definitely be goals as Lewandowski is scoring for fun just now, but their back four is average at best, and all of our strikers in the squad scored at the weekend too, which will breed a wee bit confidence. 

Oh I don't know. thought about this and I hope we win but then again I always want us to win but I just never feel any real positive vibe before Scotland games now.

Fell out of love with the national team some years ago.

Poland, yeah we can beat them.

I have the awfiest feeling that we will beat Poland but then end up on the end of a shocker against Gibraltar to rule us out.

Hope I'm wrong but we're taking about Scotland, the Kings of snatching glorious defeat from the jaws of victory.

Absolutely no chance of that happening. Gibraltar are abysmally bad. I genuinely believe the Pars would easily beat them.

Also if we fail to qualify there will be absolutely nothing 'glorious' about the failure. 

I have the awfiest feeling that we will beat Poland but then end up on the end of a shocker against Gibraltar to rule us out.

Hope I'm wrong but we're taking about Scotland, the Kings of snatching glorious defeat from the jaws of victory.

Absolutely no chance of that happening. Gibraltar are abysmally bad. I genuinely believe the Pars would easily beat them.

Also if we fail to qualify there will be absolutely nothing 'glorious' about the failure. 

I hope you're right mate.

Be terrible to miss out, especially if England Wales get there too.

I think S Fletcher's goal and improved performance for Sunderland will earn him the nod. I totally get the clamour for Griffiths to be given a chance but in the conservative world of football management, it would be a huge gamble for Strachan to throw Griffiths into the lone striker role in a game where he might find himself isolated. Fletcher has done well in that role (albeit not as much in the last couple of Scotland games) already in this campaign and I reckon Strachan will stay loyal to him. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Brown gets the nod over D Fletcher in midfield though. Although I personally think Fletcher is a better player.

Archived