Paradox

Another massive game this weekend.  Despite the fact that we have handed out two heavy defeats to Forfar already this season, and are yet to concede a goal against them, our own form has dipped somewhat since those games, and I expect this to be a close one.

That said, I have predicted the same for many games already this season, which have ended up in comfortable wins, so it will be interesting to see how the game pans out.

DC is likely to have his team well fired up for this one, and although there is a seven point gap between the sides, I still expect Forfar to be in the mix for the play-offs come the end of the season.

Although our goal difference is fantastic, it is points on the board that are the most important statistic, and with Ayr playing away from home to Stenhousemuir this weekend, and Albion Rovers and Airdrie (currently 4th and 3rd respectively) playing each other, there is a real chance for us to put some daylight between ourselves and the other teams.

It's weird because the highlights make it look as if it was quite close in the first half but I don't remember it like that?

Second half we looked like getting at least some way back to the form of the start of the season. The really couldn't live with us at all.

An all round good performance.

Would agree with that. Forfar did look good in spells. If it wasn't for Murdoch's great save it might have been different as I thought we were letting them back into the game. In fairness it was the correct result I have seen better Forfar teams and I do think they were struggling with injuries

Archived