Pars v Killie

Superally

After a two week lay off the Pars are in action with a home game against Killie. It has been a turbulent lay off for all sorts of reasons and I’m sure many will welcome the sight of an actual game being played. It also marks the forgettable end of the first quarter of games and we can only hope for an improvement over the remaining three quarters of the season. Former premiership side Killie are considered to be one of the hot favorites for the tile and are well placed in 2nd spot but they haven’t had it all their own way, recent form over the past 5 games has earned them 7pts and in total they have scored just 9 goals and only conceded 4. Mind you that is perhaps a world away from the Pars recent form which we are all familiar with and for the reasons of PTSD its worth leaving well alone. PG remains in post and with the two week break I suspect many are not convinced if there will be dramatic changes to recent form. Defensively we so seem to be in better place but our strikers just can’t buy a goal atm. With all the recent negativity I do hope Pars fans get behind the players but I fear the outcome will be familiar 1-2 win for Killie 😕. COYP