The board

12 minutes ago, SanguinePar said:

Can confirm, and I shared that scepticism, or at least was pretty befuddled as to why we would be the club chosen particularly.

I'm still willing to give them the benefit of the doubt, as they do seem to have stuck with us through some tough times. I just hope that resolve continues, and that patience is a virtue they have in abundance.

SP, they aren’t going anywhere, they have the club where they want it, in turmoil, relegated, fans hating the manager and players but they are our saviours. Save the club they will, but what we have as saved club, will be similar to Falkirk, Airdrie, St Mirren etc. They have made a very small investment for a potential huge windfall!

Remember these guys are business people. It's very fair if they've putting their money in, they should be able to get a return on their investment. I've nae probs with that. Long term you have to hope we're left in a better position,  than when they started. That's why RM and Bob Garmory were great for us at the time. I really think they took us as far as they could. There's no way that could be an easy gig. Also regarding Renegade Masters post regarding relegation been planned, I can't see the benefits, unless I'm missing something.  If I feel the clubs not running properly then my ticket money withdrawn is as powerful as the next supporters money.  I usually go on gut instinct,  but the jury oot on that one just now. I'm hoping that they must be thinking that JH brand of football won't get us promoted. I'm more into getting a winning team on the park. Obviously something wrong behind the scenes on the playing front just now. It's so obvious. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Rengade Master said:

SP, they aren’t going anywhere, they have the club where they want it, in turmoil, relegated, fans hating the manager and players but they are our saviours. Save the club they will, but what we have as saved club, will be similar to Falkirk, Airdrie, St Mirren etc. They have made a very small investment for a potential huge windfall!

You're not making sense to me if you're saying the board want us in a chaotic mess for some sinister motive. That's got to be utter nonsense. Why would a group of men, already successful in life fire in around £800k and deliberately manage the clubs situation so we fail? 

44 minutes ago, Barnstoneworth said:

Can anyone tell me who is contracted to refurbish and upgrade the civil service facility at rosyth, it being a project worth several hundreds of thousands of pounds.

The Purvis Group are doing the building and Sportsturf are doing the pitches. 

3 minutes ago, Rengade Master said:

There you go they are winning you over already! 
New stadium in Rosyth with plans to be like St Mirren. With the millions they make from developing EEP.

Unsubstantiated opinion and pure conjecture 

11 minutes ago, Rengade Master said:

There you go they are winning you over already! 
New stadium in Rosyth with plans to be like St Mirren. With the millions they make from developing EEP.

Goes completely against what Rosyth said in their press release about The Pars not wanting to build and maintain a Lowland League standard stadium.