The board

5 minutes ago, scottyboy said:

Kevin Thomson would be better staying where his is. He'll be judged on how good he is against similar budgeted teams. He did well to knock St Johnstone and beat Montrose on penalties in the Cup though. Still don't know what Barry Ferguson was thinking about joining Alloa. 

I am the same,Barry was well looked after at Kelty and got everything he wanted from new players to a company car. After they won promotion last season he ignored  fans waiting in the rain back in Kelty and a committee member had to take him back out the pub to see them, bawbag.

6 minutes ago, Grant said:

Kevin Thompson has done far, far, far better with Kelty than Ferguson. Was clear that Ferguson was always going to crash. 

Not so sure on Thompson. 

Boy at my work knows Nathan Austin, and he said the difference in training between Ferguson and Thomson was like day and night. Said Thomson’s training had him feeling like he was full time again

I would think the board will be meeting today again and they will release a statement today or tomorrow. In the statement it should include Yogi's future and his coaching staff,board restructuring, an update from Fussball GMBH and David Cook on what they plan to do to move the club on and players getting released.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, rosythpar said:

I would think the board will be meeting today again and they will release a statement today or tomorrow. In the statement it should include Yogi's future and his coaching staff,board restructuring, an update from Fussball GMBH and David Cook on what they plan to do to move the club on and players getting released.

An acknowledgment of their culpability and an apology to the supporters would go a long way to mending broken bridges.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, rosythpar said:

This would be a good start to mend their relationship to the fans. Unfortunately, I expect the exact opposite happening. I hope I'm wrong.