The board

2 hours ago, Rengade Master said:

Grant it's far better doing your own research if I post it you'll want proof and what source!

it took me a good few hours going through companies house here and similar in Germany then translating the documents to build up a clearer idea of history and previous involvements.

Once you have the pieces together it's not a hard jigsaw. 

I posted my findings on here in November/December time. The first part was the club would/needed to be relegated this season!

I was ridiculed then as I will be now! 

Is this the thread you are talking about? You mentioned here you have concerns but I can't see anyone ridiculing you(or anyone else for being skeptical) or any detail from German documents you have seen that are making you skeptical.

Is it in another thread instead?

Edited by Fifes Elite

4 hours ago, Rengade Master said:

I would have agreed if he'd just stepped down as chairman but to leave the board completely, which I believe is what he has done shows an underlying issue with him at that level.

I disagree regarding stating with confidence that "shows an underlying issue with him at that level" not sure how you draw that conclusion. 

• Upvote 1

Look you have to be very careful what you post when you use names and companies on the internet. As I’ve said do your research on the directors, see how some businesses are doing now, how other people have made their money previously and investments and interests they have outwith DAFC. Then ask yourself why they would have any interest in DAFC. Then what is in it for the owners of EEP in there current situation!

Then factor in can we afford to stay full time, do we need a 12,000 seater stadium, Arbroath are able to be promoted with Gayfield.

Why if we are building a sporting academy at Rosyth did we do the dirty on Rosyth once we had bought it. 
Why have no plans been submitted for any works at Rosyth when it was supposed to be ready for pre season?

The bottom line as it stands some directors need money, others could be set to make a lot and others only seem driven by making money!

As I said back then I hope all the coincidences don’t mean that we will be playing part time football I a tinpot stadium in Rosyth.

The fact is lots of other clubs have done it in Scotland and we were a very easy target!

14 minutes ago, Oxpar said:

Some people never get over the club knocking back a 50k investment.

Not at all, and I discussed it directly with RM. I’ve tried numerous times since to arrange sponsorship and advertising but the club weren’t interested stopped bothering about 5 years ago. To be honest it was probably in hindsight the very best thing that happened looking over how the last 10 years panned out so certainly no ill feelings in that way OxPar.

6 minutes ago, Rengade Master said:

Look you have to be very careful what you post when you use names and companies on the internet. As I’ve said do your research on the directors, see how some businesses are doing now, how other people have made their money previously and investments and interests they have outwith DAFC. Then ask yourself why they would have any interest in DAFC. Then what is in it for the owners of EEP in there current situation!

Then factor in can we afford to stay full time, do we need a 12,000 seater stadium, Arbroath are able to be promoted with Gayfield.

Why if we are building a sporting academy at Rosyth did we do the dirty on Rosyth once we had bought it. 
Why have no plans been submitted for any works at Rosyth when it was supposed to be ready for pre season?

The bottom line as it stands some directors need money, others could be set to make a lot and others only seem driven by making money!

As I said back then I hope all the coincidences don’t mean that we will be playing part time football I a tinpot stadium in Rosyth.

The fact is lots of other clubs have done it in Scotland and we were a very easy target!

I'm glad you're taking an intrusive look into the clubs background and dealings if it gives you some level of satisfaction regarding being curious.

You're also of course correct about being careful about what gets posted online. 

For me I'm worried about the clubs hierarchy/owners (Fussball GmbH) losing interest and withdrawing given our now precarious plight. I'm worried about key influential figures leaving positions of responsibility at the club. I was there when Ross McArthur outlined the poor financial situation without the German investment.

That all said, I believe I'm no different to loads of other fans worried about similar things. I've no doubt though that whoever runs this club has it's best interests at heart, regardless of who they are, or who comes in. Whether they're successful or not is another thing. 

I'm sure we'll hear something soon. 

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Rengade Master said:

For what its worth I'm also skeptical about the whole thing and have been since the start (i'm sure other people I have spoken to on here can vouch for that). However surely if the companies are on the german companies house posting their names isn't going to be liable(given it will be public information) so I'm not sure what you need to be careful about.In addition I don't think anyone has been ridiculed for being skeptical have they?

Edited by Fifes Elite

18 minutes ago, Fifes Elite said:

For what its worth I'm also skeptical about the whole thing and have been since the start (i'm sure other people I have spoken to on here can vouch for that). 

Can confirm, and I shared that scepticism, or at least was pretty befuddled as to why we would be the club chosen particularly.

I'm still willing to give them the benefit of the doubt, as they do seem to have stuck with us through some tough times. I just hope that resolve continues, and that patience is a virtue they have in abundance.

• Upvote 1

We'll see what happens when we get into the summer months. I'd like to think they'd planned for relegation given our absysmal performances. The boardroom changes are well documented with Ross going and Mr Cook coming in. Others will also move on soon. I think we're in for a rough time over the next few month. 

BTW has it been reported anywhere that the Germans have taken a significant control in the stadium company now(still less than 50% though). I can't remember that going through but it may have slipped my mind. I knew an option had been agreed if they wanted to exercise  it at some stage.

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/SC457946/filing-history

Edited by Fifes Elite