The board

2 minutes ago, Rengade Master said:

If you want to know do your own digging.

All the information is here on the internet from the directors of the club to the directors of EEP.

It takes a while but you can learn a lot.

Personally I think RM has been duped, and outvoted on things and he sees the future and wants no further part of it!

Personally I think it'd be extremely hard to dupe Ross McArthur and I think his family situation was more of an influencing factor regarding standing down. 

5 minutes ago, Piracy said:

Personally I think it'd be extremely hard to dupe Ross McArthur and I think his family situation was more of an influencing factor regarding standing down. 

I would have agreed if he'd just stepped down as chairman but to leave the board completely, which I believe is what he has done shows an underlying issue with him at that level.

1 minute ago, Rengade Master said:

I would have agreed if he'd just stepped down as chairman but to leave the board completely, which I believe is what he has done shows an underlying issue with him at that level.

He's probably wanted to become a supporter again , without the day to day hassles of running a club, plus factor in the grief and abuse he's had to endure. Cannae blame him for leaving.  He's definitely made the correct decision for himself and his family. The guy put in some shift for nae money. He gets my utmost respect for everything he done. The new man will need to pull something out the hat to get us back up again.

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, Rengade Master said:

If you want to know do your own digging.

All the information is here on the internet from the directors of the club to the directors of EEP.

It takes a while but you can learn a lot.

Personally I think RM has been duped, and outvoted on things and he sees the future and wants no further part of it!

Aye? Well if its on the public domain then link people up. 

4 hours ago, rosythpar said:

I was speaking to a former player on Friday and he said he wouldnt trust the boys involved with the lifeline and they have done the dirty on a few people at the club. I think the majority of the fans are now realising who the problem at the club is going by Twitter and the other forum.

What tweet would this be? Similar to above, if it's already in the public domain then share on. 

22 minutes ago, Grant said:

What tweet would this be? Similar to above, if it's already in the public domain then share on. 

Its the old general manager Mikey Mlotkiewicz and Jason Barber. Jason Barber saying in the past he has been pulled in the boardroom for speaking his mind. Colin O'Brien spoke his mind/truth at hospitality last Friday and got cut short. 

I dont think Mcarthur is to blame here,people in the background with too much input and hes the one getting the brunt of it. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, rosythpar said:

Its the old general manager Mikey Mlotkiewicz and Jason Barber. Jason Barber saying in the past he has been pulled in the boardroom for speaking his mind. Colin O'Brien spoke his mind/truth at hospitality last Friday and got cut short. 

I dont think Mcarthur is to blame here,people in the background with too much input and hes the one getting the brunt of it. 

What did Colin O'brien say?

28 minutes ago, Grant said:

Grant it's far better doing your own research if I post it you'll want proof and what source!

it took me a good few hours going through companies house here and similar in Germany then translating the documents to build up a clearer idea of history and previous involvements.

Once you have the pieces together it's not a hard jigsaw. 

I posted my findings on here in November/December time. The first part was the club would/needed to be relegated this season!

I was ridiculed then as I will be now! 

59 minutes ago, Grant said:

If my auntie had baws etc. 

Very insightful...

I'm simply asking anyone, who is more in the know than me, whether things are so bad at board level that the club can't progress.  And, if so, what has changed in the last 12 months - seeing we were in the promotion play-offs then?

They clearly made a terrible managerial choice in Peter Grant. They then backed it up with Hughes, who couldn't turn it around.

However, people are insinuating that there's something more fundamentally wrong at than a couple of managerial appointments. I'm just wondering what it is.

34 minutes ago, Fifes Elite said:

Hardly anything surprising or controversial tbf

I was at the game doing hospitality, and he said it’s basically a disgrace that we were going to east end that night relying on ayr United results, saying shouldn’t be that way at the pars. Saying looking at stadium etc we should be doing much better and hinted that things off the field aren’t right and he was cut short in interview

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Rengade Master said:

Grant it's far better doing your own research if I post it you'll want proof and what source!

it took me a good few hours going through companies house here and similar in Germany then translating the documents to build up a clearer idea of history and previous involvements.

Once you have the pieces together it's not a hard jigsaw. 

I posted my findings on here in November/December time. The first part was the club would/needed to be relegated this season!

I was ridiculed then as I will be now! 

If you've went through it then surely it won't be hard to post it? 

I don't get the secrecy, if it's on companies House then post it up? 

• Upvote 2