Players required

Piracy

2 hours ago, Digs said:

I'm not sure what the point in us signing him was. He came in on loan and sat on the bench. He can't have played more than 45 mins from memory.

Going by my scores app, Kamwa played a total of 113 minutes for us. The most he ever played in a match was 31 minutes in an away defeat to ICT.

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Rossmcno1 said:

Just noticed that Bobby Kamwa has signed for Burton Albion on a free.  

It’s quite remarkable how many of that dross squad have moved back or onto better leagues/teams.  Fairly damning on both former managers…

Burton Albion are a team I follow because of a family connection.  I really wouldn't class them as better.

Have really struggled so far this season.  Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink got a lot of criticism for apparently preferring to work for the media than doing his job and jumped before he was pushed.  Losing narrowly to Fleetwood in their last match was seen as not too bad a result.

1 hour ago, Deutsch Par said:

Burton Albion are a team I follow because of a family connection.  I really wouldn't class them as better.

Have really struggled so far this season.  Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink got a lot of criticism for apparently preferring to work for the media than doing his job and jumped before he was pushed.  Losing narrowly to Fleetwood in their last match was seen as not too bad a result.

English league 1 I would say is far better than our championship to be fair.   Right enough Burton are keich - still surprised he got a gig there.