'Rangers' pyro party prevents play, piques police, prompts pointed prohibition proclamation - points penalty pending?

SanguinePar

If this had been in the other end, Dundee would be getting hammered. They'll likely still get hammered for letting them get into the ground in the first place, something I'm surprised about because every time I've been to Dens, the searches I've been subjected to would normally have cost me money with happy ending included.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Digs said:

If this had been in the other end, Dundee would be getting hammered. They'll likely still get hammered for letting them get into the ground in the first place, something I'm surprised about because every time I've been to Dens, the searches I've been subjected to would normally have cost me money with happy ending included.

See this is what confused me too.  Both at Tannadice and Dens, it’s the same security company who employ what I can only describe as the most stringent little Nazi gits ive ever had misfortune to encounter at football grounds.   I presume they were all briefed to give their entitled friends from Ibrox a much easier time than the rest of us would get, probably because the Rangers fans would kick off a lot more than we mere diddy team supporters would do.  

For so many of these things to get past security at Dens demonstrates a total failure on their part.

"Police Scotland said no arrests were made at Wednesday night's game but added they are working with both clubs to identify those responsible."

How can this statement be true? Surely it would be easy enough to identify the twats setting them off during the game with all the CCTV at the stadium. If it was a group of fans from any other club (except Celtic probably), they'd already issued the fans with a banning order.

17 hours ago, Digs said:

Twenny Dohlah well spent my friend, for an extra 4 quid you could always pay to watch us being f@cked at Starks

Edited by Boston Red Sox