Euro 2024

Deutsch Par

2 minutes ago, Eastendtales said:

Just checked and the last 3 tournaments,they lost their first game.

šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚ Germany are " not in a good morment", as the Continentals like to say. I think they'll get their act together before next June and qualify from their group but I wouldn't bet my housevon it.

Before Brazil 14, I predicted that England and Italy might not qualify from a group which also contained Uruguay and Costa Rica. You might want to google my prediction to see how it turned out. šŸ¤”

1 hour ago, GG Riva said:

šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚ Germany are " not in a good morment", as the Continentals like to say. I think they'll get their act together before next June and qualify from their group but I wouldn't bet my housevon it.

Before Brazil 14, I predicted that England and Italy might not qualify from a group which also contained Uruguay and Costa Rica. You might want to google my prediction to see how it turned out. šŸ¤”

I'm well aware of how badly they've been doing. A lack of competitive football, coupled with a squad dropping in quality has hindered them.

I'm not convinced they'll be in top form at all when we play them, infact I reckon it's a very realistic chance of a Scotland win if we're at our best.Ā 

A great achievement getting there and I am sure we will have a go and compete. I was working in RAF Akrotiri, Cyprus,Ā  in 2004 and watched Greece with interest during their campaign. I got more impressed each game no real heroes but team work and hard work. I flew a Greek flag from my Married Quarter and got huge respect from the Cypriots service guys. A lot of flack from my English neighbours though. As each game went on the Greeks just got better and I had a feeling they just might do it. They did and no reason why Scotland cannot repeat that. We are well capable with the right work ethic and teamwork. We have a manager that works those principles. Bring it on.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1