Euro 2024

Deutsch Par

Switzerland made hard work of a group that they should have scooshed, most Swiss fans want Murat Yakin punted and replaced with Urs Fischer.  If that had happened then they would have been much harder to beat but with Yakin in charge their matches seem to follow a pattern of no urgency until they concede or take the lead then invite the opposition onto them until they score.

Hungary will be our hardest game imo.

I love my country, but the Tartan Army are kuntz. Dressed like extras from the scene set of Brigadoon with campaign badges in their hats, part of an imaginary army....foot soldiers. Look, just f*ck off with that pish. I'm a Scotland supporter, nothing to do with thus cringy sanctimonious rot.

2 hours ago, GG Riva said:

I may be in a minority of one, but I think some of you underestimate both Hungary and Switzerland. The Swiss are notoriously hard to beat and did Hungary not gub England both home and away in the Nations League? 

Yir no. It the 2nd worse draw. The Germans will win their opener. Its what they do.

I really, really hope I'm wrong and will be gutted if I'm right, but I just don't see Scotland qualifying from that group.

Yes, we'll be hard to beat, but McTominay can't keep scoring to compensate for the lack of a top class striker.

2 points. Draws against Germany and Switzerland, defeat by Hungary (plus crowd trouble from the Hungarisn fans).

I don't think Steve Clarke will be asking me to give the team talks ...

• Upvote 1