Dynamics driving Dunfermline(COWs article)

Fifes Elite

That's a very encouraging read. There's been a few stories doing the rounds up town regarding the relationship between manager and owners. You'd think if there was an issue McPake just wouldn't do an interview like this so he must be fairly happy with how things are.

If he's happy then that's all that matters 

39 minutes ago, Piracy said:

Yeah, I do sense McPake genuonely puts real value in his relationship with Meggle as he's mentioned it many times.

I’m a bit of a cynic tbh. I certainly believe mcpake’s openness to listen and take on board comments from outside, he’s had conversations with fans and never placed his opinions above theres.  But ultimately he’s talking publicly about his boss,  there’s an inherent bias towards being positive.

The article itself, along with a number of articles over the past few weeks have IMO been deliberately designed to sell the model the club is working too. None of them have been particularly bad in any sense, just a theme I’ve noticed.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, parsforlife said:

The article itself, along with a number of articles over the past few weeks have IMO been deliberately designed to sell the model the club is working too. None of them have been particularly bad in any sense, just a theme I’ve noticed.

You may well be right, and if so it will be part of the club's communication strategy to get everybody buying into the model and going in the same direction, which IMO is a good thing - "Pars United" and all that.

10 hours ago, da_no_1 said:

That's a very encouraging read. There's been a few stories doing the rounds up town regarding the relationship between manager and owners. You'd think if there was an issue McPake just wouldn't do an interview like this so he must be fairly happy with how things are.

If he's happy then that's all that matters 

Whats the stories in the toun? Not living there anymore I dont really get a flavour of whats going about.

10 hours ago, parsforlife said:

I’m a bit of a cynic tbh. I certainly believe mcpake’s openness to listen and take on board comments from outside, he’s had conversations with fans and never placed his opinions above theres.  But ultimately he’s talking publicly about his boss,  there’s an inherent bias towards being positive.

Tbf theres been allot of people asking in social media "where are our German owners" or "have they lost interest". So giving an insight into what they are doing at the club to the fans is probably a good thing to do.

1 hour ago, Fifes Elite said:

Whats the stories in the toun? Not living there anymore I dont really get a flavour of whats going about.

Stuff like this...........

1 hour ago, Fifes Elite said:

Tbf theres been allot of people asking in social media "where are our German owners" or "have they lost interest".