Transfer window

Al k

17 minutes ago, Superally said:

I see Lee Ashcroft is playing in the first 11 for Dundee today, that suggests to me that its unlikely that he will be available for loan now 

Only playing due to injuries. Not sure if he’s the right character we want considering he was screaming in folks faces and pushing them when we conceded 

1 minute ago, scottyboy said:

Who was the player that had an Italian sounding name, played for Alloa, Raith I think? Darius somebody. No the singer obv. He always gave us a hard time, whenever he played us.

Zanatta,  had a hot 10 minutes for Raith but quickly found out.  Loves a dive but often when it would be best for him to keep playing.

Now at hamilton and has only played 90 minutes once this season, struggling to get off the bench.

Let him stay at that level, he's not going to improve us.

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, parsforlife said:

Zanatta,  had a hot 10 minutes for Raith but quickly found out.  Loves a dive but often when it would be best for him to keep playing.

Now at hamilton and has only played 90 minutes once this season, struggling to get off the bench.

Let him stay at that level, he's not going to improve us.

He certainly gave us a torrid time 

53 minutes ago, Raymie said:

I know for certain that he has a poor attitude. That’s the main reason he hasn’t kicked on 

That’s not a surprise, along with the diving he loved a huff on the pitch.  Rankin doesn’t seem the type to tolerate that and will certainly be playing a factor in his lack of game time this season