Bullen gone

Al k

6 minutes ago, Eastendtales said:

I hope it didn't look like I was suggesting a change of manager. 

Last thing we need. I have faith it'll work out, nobody could foresee the injury crisis we've been plagued with. 

Just thought it was interesting to see. 

Nah, I understood what you meant.  It will be interesting to see who goes next in the championship.  Maybe one of the Premier League clubs could come calling for one of the better performers like McCabe or even Imrie.  In fact if Martindale was to go at Livingston, I couldn’t think of a more Livi style manager to replace him than Dougie Imrie! 😂

1 hour ago, Rossmcno1 said:

Nah, I understood what you meant.  It will be interesting to see who goes next in the championship.  Maybe one of the Premier League clubs could come calling for one of the better performers like McCabe or even Imrie.  In fact if Martindale was to go at Livingston, I couldn’t think of a more Livi style manager to replace him than Dougie Imrie! 😂

I think Livi will stick with Martindale for the season ? If they go down, which is more than likely, then someone with championship experience like Imrie would definitely have a chance of the job