Bullen gone

Al k

I think he will get the most out of that Ayr team tbh. Maybe a couple of signings next week from his contacts in England. Plus he has a connection with Celtic and could take a couple of their decent youngsters on loan.  
I presume we will just be looking at our feeder team Dundee for some signings😅

3 minutes ago, Secure Par said:

I think he will get the most out of that Ayr team tbh. Maybe a couple of signings next week from his contacts in England. Plus he has a connection with Celtic and could take a couple of their decent youngsters on loan.  
I presume we will just be looking at our feeder team Dundee for some signings😅

I think he will have contacts, especially at Celtic. You got to manage though. We've had a few Celtic youth players over the years also. I really hope I'm right and Ayr have got the wrong man. Big Dick might have been a good fit, if he still wanting to manage.

I think Brown and Whittaker will do a decent job at Ayr. Both back living in Glasgow so family settled etc and need to prove themselves.

Dicks time is up.. he has done well over the years but I would imagine he wants to chill out and maybe work in a scouting roll for a club.

Edited by Secure Par
  • Upvote 1

When I think of the last few managers we have had, I will gladly stick with what we have right now. 

We're a work in progress in term of championship football.

We have a fairly solid defensive set-up when we have our first choice players. Attack needs worked on. Think the shape is wrong. Don't know if Todd making deep runs again might help this but our main striker always seems to be too isolated. Two of our three strikers a very poor finishers too.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Tartan Army Par said:

When I think of the last few managers we have had, I will gladly stick with what we have right now. 

We're a work in progress in term of championship football.

We have a fairly solid defensive set-up when we have our first choice players. Attack needs worked on. Think the shape is wrong. Don't know if Todd making deep runs again might help this but our main striker always seems to be too isolated. Two of our three strikers a very poor finishers too.

Yep exactly that for me.