Wouldn't it be funny if.... ?

The Pars somehow sneaked into the promotion playoffs and then dumped the Rovers out especially because of the social media nonsense that they have spouted?

I know that there's probably only a 0.001% of it happening but I would find it so ****ing hilarious.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Deutsch Par said:

The Pars somehow sneaked into the promotion playoffs and then dumped the Rovers out especially because of the social media nonsense that they have spouted?

I know that there's probably only a 0.001% of it happening but I would find it so ****ing hilarious.

Would be the ultimate karma. I’d absolutely love that and imagine the crowds both legs could pull in

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Deutsch Par said:

The Pars somehow sneaked into the promotion playoffs and then dumped the Rovers out.

I said the same to a mate a few weeks back. In fact I hope we lose all 4 league games against them, finish 30 points behind them and then knock them out of the playoffs :-)

• Upvote 2

13 hours ago, Deutsch Par said:

I’ve been saying this out loud for months, in the vain hope that I can manifest it and make it actually happen.

I’ve never been that bothered by the Rovers rivalry, I dislike Falkirk more. However, after the way they’ve conducted themselves this season I’d absolutely love to be the ones that left them with egg all over their face and I’d enjoy every single second. 

It seems fans of a few other teams feel exactly the same too if twitter is anything to go by.

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, Digs said:

I’ve been saying this out loud for months, in the vain hope that I can manifest it and make it actually happen.

I’ve never been that bothered by the Rovers rivalry, I dislike Falkirk more. However, after the way they’ve conducted themselves this season I’d absolutely love to be the ones that left them with egg all over their face and I’d enjoy every single second. 

It seems fans of a few other teams feel exactly the same too if twitter is anything to go by.

Amen!