Livingston

12 hours ago, DougieDave said:

Watching the Livingston Celtic game on Sportsscene - almost the entire stadium given over to Celtic fans - what an utter diddy of a club - get them binned ….

Most of them could walk to the stadium tbf.

Reality is Livingstons core support is around the 1000-1500 mark.   Even when they were “flying high” they’d never do much more than 2000 home season tickets.  The stadium is far too big for what they need, so they are where they are.  Much rather folk from there support their local team than either of the two Edinburgh ones, or worse the Glasgow ones.

4 hours ago, scottyboy said:

Think the attendance was 8139 yesterday, think they only got a few thousand the game before v St Mirren. Can see why the club trying to cash in. We'll be seeing them in the new season .

You think they will avoid relegation? 😆

• Like 1

I hate visiting their soulless town and that soulless yellow seated bowl in a geographical depression. I won't go there at all. I know that sounds stupid but I actually hate the place (not the club).

12 hours ago, Piracy said:

I hate visiting their soulless town and that soulless yellow seated bowl in a geographical depression. I won't go there at all. I know that sounds stupid but I actually hate the place (not the club).

12 hours ago, Eastendtales said:

It's quite a depressing area.

It's not that nice.

Livi are on their way down to the bottom IMO. Can't see David Martindale doing much next season with that current squad. They're most likely to end up like Hamilton. The club aren't in a situation where a big daddy is going chuck money at them. Quite a few of their players are running out of their contracts

• Upvote 1