Old Players

Piracy

A few have already been back but I would sitll like to see them again (many already listed above)

To add to that list

Marco Ruitenbeck (spelling maybe wrong there)

Skerla

Adam Hammil

Jim O'Brien

Noel Hunt

Aaron Labonte - Mainly because I want to know what happened to him. He was outstanding in the 2004 cup final until he slipped for the equaliser.

Mason is a good one I havn't seen him back and I undertsand he is quite busy with the taxi business and his busiest day is the weekend. A very underated player imo

Aaron Labonte - Mainly because I want to know what happened to him. He was outstanding in the 2004 cup final until he slipped for the equaliser.

I tried to find out what happened to him recently. After he was released by Finn Harps in March 2008, the trail goes cold.

However, he does have a Facebook if you fancy a cheeky wee message. Think he lives in Middlesborough now, but not sure if he's still involved in football :P

Mason is a good one I havn't seen him back and I undertsand he is quite busy with the taxi business and his busiest day is the weekend. A very underated player imo

Mason was back a few weeks ago as the guest speaker at hospitality I'm sure. Loved Gary Mason, such an under-rated player who we only really appreciated when he left. 

He also presented me with my Player of the Year trophy when I played for Legends. ?

Reading on COWS that Mark Smith is next week's guest

Great to see more obscure ex players coming back to visit. I mean that only in terms of guys we don't see very often.

We were in hospitality for the County cup game and the guest was Derek Stillie - he was chuffed to bits to be back & it was lovely to see him enjoy the day so much on his first visit back after leaving us.

Surprised he made it given his poor map reading skills.

He explained that lol.

He was supposed to goto law school in London when he left us but it fell through and he decided to carry on playing, hence the move to United.

He THEN got a place in the school and moved to London, finishing his career with Gillingham.

Editied to say - Really lovely guy & certainly looked back on his time here fondly.  Said he still gets goosebumps thinking of our 2004 Cup Final crowd!

Archived