Faiss' Future

Paradox

He's way too inconsistent at the moment, I wouldn't waste money on him.

Yeah he's great when he does something outstanding from a skill perspective but he still makes unnecessary runs covering ground he doesn't need to cover.

His positional sense needs worked on and he displayed a fair bit of petulance when we were up at Peterhead few weeks ago. He would benefit with another season with us, hopefully in that higher league.

Agree Piracy - he is having a brilliant season, but there are still games when he's poor and for me, he hasn't played consistently enough yet for anyone "bigger" to come and take him from us so I'd be surprised if he moved.  He did virtually nothing last season, remember.

Hopefully re-sign for us and have a couple more years of development before moving onto bigger things if he's still banging in the goals.  Might mean we also get something for him and not just leave for free / at end of a contract.

If he does move on tho, it will certainly be with best wishes - he's been the biggest surprise of the season for me.

None of us would wish him nothing but well if and when he gets the move everyone expects he'll get.

For me he's just another great thing about the club at the moment.

Just one other point, it's better he's inconsistent as it adds to the match day expectations of not knowing if he'll have a mare or a scorcher

He never really got going. Though to be fair neither did Cardle. At least the minimum Fais gives us enough to press the defence of the opposition into having no time to settle on the bal and create errors.  Not his best game by a long shot. Though when on plastic...he's a shoe in for a goal.

Archived