Favourite official songs and chants?

Fifes Elite

Quite a few to name for the official tunes ( I think I can give a good stab at the words for all of them)

Eastenders tune

dunfermline song

pars song

c'mon DA

in my blood

Win it again

I am going to plug for "Dunfermmline", sorry if I missed any

For chants I enjoy the "rangers died and the pars survived" and "tell all the huns you know" which makes me sound a bit anti rangers but they are great tunes.

Favourite is probably "East end boys we are here" or "walking down the halbeath road"

BTW what ever happened to the tune that went "we'll never die we'll never die we'll keep the pars flag flying high"?

Enough! Enough! Six fingers..... nah neh nuh?

No idea what its called! 

My favourite from back in the day was "D A, are the number one, D A, are the number one, D A, are the number one, D A, are the number one".  Think the tune was Go West by the Pet Shop Boys. 

Closely followed by the boy who would shout "Come on the D A" and everyone else "F CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"ing.

There does seem to be a fair few Celtic sympathisers in our support... I frequently hear the song about David Murray and wonder why the **** we sing it? It gets on my tits that song.

I heard it for the first time at pars games when we played Rangers in the same league a couple of seasons ago and I think it's continued from there. Aberdeen sang it for years

Enough! Enough! Six fingers..... nah neh nuh?

No idea what its called! 

My favourite from back in the day was "D A, are the number one, D A, are the number one, D A, are the number one, D A, are the number one".  Think the tune was Go West by the Pet Shop Boys. 

Closely followed by the boy who would shout "Come on the D A" and everyone else "F CEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"ing.

Not sure if this is correct words but I think it goes

There was was cow that sat in a field and along came a bee

O fly away oo bumble bee o fly away with me

If you want a job you can suck my kn0b because there ain't no flies on me

Then  I went to to the beach and went for a swim

I was amazed by the size of her quim

And I bet you a dollar the size of a Horses collar

For we are the East end boys

ENOUGH ENOUGH SIX FINGERS UP HER CHUFF

If you canne fit six fingers up then shove you whole fist up

Lyrical genius

Different words from what I remember?

Rusty was a lazy old cow, sat all day in the afternoon, under a tree, along came a bee...

O fly away oo bumble bee o fly away with me

If you want a job you can suck my kn0b because there ain't no flies on me

Then  I went to to the beach and went for a swim

I was amazed by the size of her quim

And I bet you a dollar the size of a Horses collar

Something something der der duh duh der duh der duh derrrrrr.....surrender or you'll die

For we are the East End Boys

Davie f*ckin Crowe from Alacatraz

Davie f*ckin Crowe from Alcatraz

Davie f*ckin Crowe, Davie f*ckin Crowe

Davie f*cking Crowe from Alcatraz

They should have lifted in Stenhousemuir

They should've lifted him, they should've lifted him

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hail Hail the Pars are here ........not traditionally a Celtic song.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When the sun shines on the East End

And the ball goes in the net

You can hear the Pars supporters

Going off their f*ckin heads

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my blood from wee Yogi doesn't get enough attention

There does seem to be a fair few Celtic sympathisers in our support... I frequently hear the song about David Murray and wonder why the **** we sing it? It gets on my tits that song.

Why would singing that make folk Celtic 'sympathisers'? You seem to have fallen in to the trap of thinking like Celtic/Sevco fans whereby anything negative said against them must mean you support the other.

Why would singing that make folk Celtic 'sympathisers'? You seem to have fallen in to the trap of thinking like Celtic/Sevco fans whereby anything negative said against them must mean you support the other.

Oh come now Colonel, you must have a preference.  You just must have.  Everybody has don't they?  Bet you do too?  Don't cha?

I hear that David Murray lying on the sea-side song often, along with Rangers died, the pars survived.... Yet I don't hear any anti-Celtic songs? FWIW I can't stand either of the Old Firm.

I can sort of understand the pars survived one as that's relevant in a way... But the David Murray one? Why would that be sung against Stranraer? Albion Rovers etc?? It's totally irrelevant. I'll sing about Falkirk all day long even when we aren't playing them as that's a genuine hatred of a rival but what the **** has David Murray got to do with anything?

Archived