Forfar

Piracy

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyway, my thoughts on the game (I've posted similar elsewhere);

Forfar seemed to set up to stop Moffat and Fais, and they had a bit of success in doing that as both had quiet games comapred to recently (although Moff did score, given offside, and Fais should had about 3 good chances to score). What Forfar had no answer was the support coming from midfield, with Cardle especially tearing them apart down the wing and Paton, who once again seemed to loads of space such is his positional sense, having much of the play flow through him. Geggan and Falkingham dominated the middle of the park and stopped Forfar being able to build any attacks, as well as starting off many of ours. Martin and Talbot provided good support down the sides as well, and both put in some decent crosses. 

Forfar just had no answer to our play, and whilst they had a couple of chances, we never looked like not winning after we scored so early. Cardle's penalty was poor (although I felt it was a pretty soft decision)  but he kept at it and got a deserved hattrick. Geggan's header was lovely and it was good to see us score from a set piece. 

Guest The Beer Baron

Geggan was brilliant, he looks back to his absolute best breaking up play, starting our own good moves and getting into scoring situations.

Could become a vital player for us this season, perhaps as the Mason-esque-almost-unsung-hero role.

Geggan was brilliant, he looks back to his absolute best breaking up play, starting our own good moves and getting into scoring situations.

Could become a vital player for us this season, perhaps as the Mason-esque-almost-unsung-hero role.

I don't think you used enough cliches.

Prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

Archived