Forfar

Piracy

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Beer Baron

Why do you think Ayr? What's suddenly brought everyone's attention to them, they've been rank for seasons now and our whipping boys even when the going has been tough.

Saturday will be a very hard game, if we can use our speed then we will win, if we play our own game we will win, if we are dragged into Dickys tactics and allow them to bully us we will lose.

After Peterhead, lessons will have been learned and I am sure AJ will have the team ready. Going for 3-1 for the Pars.

I think Ayr are just a team that is just expected at some point to come good again. They're a decent enough sized club compared to everyone else in the league Dunfermline apart

I agree, Ayr has a decent catchment area so they have potential to match us for crowd size and potential incoming revenues.  If they could get the right manager in and some of the right players in, they could be a decent force again. 

Guest The Beer Baron

An utter domination. We have the ability to do this against all the teams in this league it feels, and there might well be a few more drubbings handed out. But we'll have to deal with the odd set back like at Peterhead when it just didn't happen.

After the game the other week up there, there was a feeling that Forfar are purely boot boys, employing bully boy tactics, and tackling with intent to damage.  Any evidence of that again on Saturday?

No, there was hardly a tackle in the game. A couple of times there was a foot left in but it wasn't a physical game.

Archived