Second Brexit Referendum?

Vinnie

TBH I think the guy has realised he isn't really relevant anymore and is just posturing in the media to keep himself in the limelight.

I can quite imagine that is exactly the case.

To be fair, had the result went the other way, this would have been his daily mantra for the last year and a half.

Has been the same sort of thing up here with the persistent calls (albeit less often) for IndyRef2.

Would be happy with that, you could say the original ref was hardly a informed debate!

A Devil's Advocate might say you could argue the same of the IndyRef? 

I think you could at least say the indy ref was more informed regardless of the outcome the overall debate was of a far better quality

Would be happy with that, you could say the original ref was hardly a informed debate!

I think you could at least say the indy ref was more informed regardless of the outcome the overall debate was of a far better quality

Definitely

Agreed, although that's not saying much.

I'd definitely welcome a second Brexit referendum, this time with some actual information on what the implications would be.

Given that the government's strategy appears to be based on utter fantasy and real/feigned astonishment/rage that the EU27 dont actually feel all that much like giving the UK a sweet deal for no reason, I would hope that people might take a more cautious view of voting for the biggest upheaval in British life since the second world war.

Archived