Is it still too early to get carried away?

Digs

As it says. Another romp by half time. We seem to be blowing teams away first half and better still taking chances.

6 goals in 3 games for Fais now. You can't argue with that strike rate and Moff even scoring too. It look like we have finally found a partnership.

I will temper that thigh by saying. I've thought Brechin will struggle this year. I said it the other day on another thread.

Having said that, if we can take this 'straight out the traps all guns blazing' attitude going, there's not many teams going to be able to live with us.

COYP!!

It's too early, yes.  We're only one game in.  There's still a risk of a bigger club taking notice and snapping up one of our players.

That said, it's hard not to get carried away given the start we have made.  All the strikers scoring regularly, plus goals coming from other parts of the team.

i quite fancy an early punt on us breaking the record for points or goals this season ?

There's not many teams that have done that the Brechin home or away but obviously the real test will be against the likes of Forfar & Stranraer...we seem to have a ruthless streak going & so may it continue as that has been our Achilles heel for many year...

Far too early to get confident yet, team has been vastly improved since last season though.

We don't look soft now and the attacking side is IMO too strong for anyone in this league to shut out. 

Reckon Ayr, Airdrie, Forfar and Stranraer will be a tougher test. Cowden might come good eventually too.

We need to see how this management team and squad react to a dip in form and other teams sitting in to defend after all the hype so far.

I think we have the players in the squad to deal with it this season. Lets enjoy the good performances, back them to the hilt when it's maybe not as good and see where we end up.

We need to see how this management team and squad react to a dip in form and other teams sitting in to defend after all the hype so far.

We've got off to a flyer, which breeds confidence, which is great.  What we need as a group of fans is to remember we are 1st Division, not SPL, and not get on the players backs in slower games.  This is something else we found last season, that we struggled and Boo-Boys targeted individuals - keep encouraging, we will have slower spells and teams will sit in and we will have games of limited chances, so keep the faith.   

Archived